200 gram Honey Grahams just the way granny used to make them. Every bite of honey-kissed goodness conjures the comfort and warmth of the home kitchen of our fondest memories.
Product of the Philippines
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup MY San Grahams Honey, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon gelatin, bloomed in 1 tbsp water
- 1 cheek large ripe mango, chopped
- 1 cheek large ripe mango, sliced
- 1 envelop gelatin, bloomed in 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. DO CRUST. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and press evenly onto the bottom of a desired container. Chill.
2. DO FILLING. Whip all-purpose cream until volume has doubled. Fold in condensed milk. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave bloomed gelatin for 30 seconds or until gelatin granules have melted completely. Allow to cool slightly then fold into cream mixture. Add in chopped mango bits into cream. Pour mixture over prepared crust. Place back in the chiller to set.
3. DO TOPPING. Once filling has set, place slices of mango on top. Place back in the chiller. In a microwave safe bowl, combine bloomed gelatin and sugar. Microwave for about 30 seconds or until granules have completely dissolved. Pour gelatin mixture over the layer of mango slices. Chill.
Instead of dissolving gelatin in plain water and sugar for the topping, add in a bit of mango puree for a more intense mango flavor.