prepare all the things needed for cooking.
- White King Hotcake and waffle mix 400g
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of water or milk
- 4 tbsp margarine or butter
1. Get a large bowl and pour in your hotcake mixture.
2. Pour in 1 cup of water or milk.
3. Grab the eggs and beat it until frothy / bubbly and pour it onto the mixture.
4. Slice 1/4 of your butter and melt it on your saucepan.
If you are using margarine you may skip the melting step.
5. Pour butter or margarine onto the mixture.
6. Stir mixture until fairly smooth.
7. Preheat the pan with 1/4 tbsp butter / margarine.
This can prevent the hot cake to stick to the pan.
Make sure the pan is at it's lowest heat.
8. Scoop your desired amount and pour it onto the pan.
9. Wait until the hotcake creates small bubbles then flip it and cook the other side.
Estimated time about 1 minute on the first side, 30-40 seconds on the other side.
10. Pour some syrup and add a slice of butter on top.
There you have it!
You can serve this with crispy bacon on the side
or you can pour some hot chocolate syrup or strawberry syrup if you'd like.
Oh, this mixture can also be made as waffle as indicated on it name